Our goal is to engage young people in social change by:
1. Celebrating the life-changing contributions of young people in the worlds of philanthropy, international development and social enterprise
2. Together thinking through some of the big challenges that our world faces, particularly those targeted in the Global Goals for Sustainable Development, such as extreme poverty, violent conflict, and gender inequality
3. Together brainstorming ways that we can be part of the solutions to these issues
4. Inspiring young people to share some of their gifts to help resolve issues that they are passionate about
5. Reaching out to under 35s, from students to young professionals and young parents, who are all uniquely gifted to contribute to a better world, whether as volunteers, activists, sponsors, professionals or pro bono consultants
Our comprehensive volunteer database helps you find volunteering or internship opportunities across the world.
Our database features projects from organisations that have been featured on our blog, and is sorted into categories to make your search simple.
We aim to encourage, inspire and facilitate youth involvement in philanthropy, international development and social justice projects.